Complete Contact Lens Solutions
The good news is that today almost everyone can wear contact lenses.
For spectacle wearers, there are occasions when glasses get in the way, whether it be swimming or snorkeling or just wanting to wear your new designer sunglasses without a prescription.
Why contact lenses?
- Pursue an active lifestyle without the inconvenience of glasses
- No sore ears, red marks on your nose or slipping glasses
- Improved peripheral vision
- Make up is easier to apply
- Wear in conjunction with non-prescription sunglasses
- Lenses don’t collect rain drops or fog up or in humid conditions
- Easier use of cameras and binoculars
Contact Lens at our Drouin, Moe & Warragul Practices
Our range of contact lenses is of the highest quality. We stock Bausch & Lomb, CooperVision, Ciba Vision and Johnson & Johnson brands for daily, fortnightly, monthly, extended and overnight wear. Custom made lenses can also be ordered and novelty and coloured contact lenses are also available.
Specific aftercare is part of our service and we ensure the ongoing health of your eyes.
For our myopic patients we offer specialised Orthokeratology. These are specific contact lens worn overnight which correct myopia whilst sleeping. During the day vision is clear without the need for spectacles or contact lenses.